Get Cash for your Car in Picton Today!
- Car removal and towing is always included in your cash offer.
- We are NSW’s top ute and truck buyer.
- We buy all cars! We’ll pick up your used car free of charge and tow it away.
- Sell My Audi, Sell My BMW, Sell My Honda,
- Sell My Subaru, Sell My Suzuki, Sell My Nissan
- Sell My Hyundai, Sell My Mazda, Sell My Toyota
- Sell My Lexus, Sell My Ford, Sell My Mitsubishi.
How Much will you Pay for my Car in Picton?
The current average value for vehicles near Picton is around $500-$5000 with free pickup. If you have a full size pickup like a Navara or SUV such as a SantaFe, the average value is at $2000-$20000, but may only be $1000 for smaller and mid-size cars like a Toyota Corolla. Of course, your vehicle’s exact offer depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at wholesale auction, it’s worth more than metal values.
- How big is the vehicle and how heavy is it? car wreckers offer are often based on vehicle size .
- Does the vehicle work correctly? Vehicles with good parts are often worth more .
How To Sell Your Car in Picton?
- Your state ID or driver’s license
- The vehicle’s ownership
If you have lost your car’s title, don’t worry—we can help you take care of the paperwork necessary to get the car sold using other documents. This doesn’t add as much paperwork to the process as you may think; usually it is very simple. Just give us a call and let one of our knowledgeable, highly trained staff members walk you through it.
Begin The Process of Getting Cash for Cars Picton!
Getting your car sold is easy when you choose Used Car Buyers for the job. You need only follow this simply three-step process:
- Call us at 0401-333-393 and get an estimate
- Pick a good time for our tow truck to arrive
- Sign over the title and receive your cash
How Long Does the Process Take?
The initial call can take up to 15 minutes for us to get the information needed for your quote. We typically come that day to pick up your vehicle and provide free towing and removal.
For damaged or old vehicles find the following links useful: